Friday, June 7, 2013

Some of my favorite music

I'm not a big music guy. I couldnt tell you and MP3, I-Pad, I-phone etc. if my life depended on it. But I do like certain songs. I figured I would share them with you to see if you agree with me.



"Love is Strong"-The Rolling Stones
"California Love"-Dr. Dre/2Pac
"Empire State of Mind"-Jay Z/Alicia Keys
"Umbrella"-Rihanna
"Maneater"-Nelly Furtado
"22"-Taylor Swift
"We will never get back together"-Taylor Swift
"The Scientist"-Coldplay
"Goldigger"-Kanye West
"We Built this City"-American Starship
"Take on Me"-A-Ha
"Losing my Religion"-REM
"Hot and Cold"-Katy Perry
"Teenage Dream"-Katy Perry
"I Love It"-Icona Pop
"Calling All Angels"-Train
"Clocks"-Coldplay
"One More Thing"-Finger Eleven
"Poker Face"-Lady Gaga
"Bad Romance"-Lady Gaga
"Smells Like Team Spirit"-Nirvana


So these are just some of the songs that I like. I know what your thinking "Not a great list." Remember this is just a handful. So what do you think? Do you have any favorite songs?

No comments: