Thursday, February 4, 2016

Some of my favorite Super Bowl Commercials

With the Super Bowl coming up, one thing that the fans and even non fans enjoy are the commercials. I enjoy the commercials and for a 30 second spot costs 5 million dollars. So, in no particular order, some of my favorite Super Bowl Commercials:


A classic ad. It's nice that these two "rivals" can have a friendly feud. Also, I do think some people drink both Pepsi and Coke. Nice, light hearted ad.


The following year the same Coke guy tries a Pepsi and gets caught. Great ad and the music that's playing just fits. 20 years later and its great.

LOVE  THE BUD BOWL!!! Just very innovative. I wish the Bud Bowl was still around today. I think it's better than a lot of the ads that you see today. I just thought there were a lot of creative spots. Also all the colorful nicknames that were part of the game.



The one that really started it all. This ad really started how we view Super Bowl ads. That reason is because when this ad aired during Super Bowl 18, I think the results of the ad is why the Super Bowl ads have become so popular. It aired only once, but its lasting impression has lasted a lifetime.

These are only a few of my favorites. What are some of yours?

No comments: